Hourly rates for our Licensed Clinicians are as follows:
- $150 per initial 50 – 75 minute intake session (individual, couple, or family)
- $135 per 53-60 minute individual session
- $140 per 45-60 minute couple or family session
- $150 per 90 minute couple or family session
- $35 per 60 minute group session
- $45 per 90 minute group session
- $125 per hour Psychological Assessment (hours include testing, interpretation, and report writing)
Occasionally, we have Clinical Interns that see clients at Bodhi. This means that they are working towards completing their graduate level education. During their internship with us, they are supervised by one of our Licensed Clinicians. Their hourly rates are as follows:
- $25 per session for our Clinical Interns
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Please note: Insurances accepted vary by clinician. Please call us today to inquire about any specific questions you may have about insurance as we frequently add new insurances to our practice. Currently, our clinicians are accepted by the following insurances:
- Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- Beacon/Value Options
- CareFirst BCBS
- Blue Choice
- Highmark (BCBS Delaware)
- Independence Blue Cross – Personal Choice and Personal Choice 65
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare (Employer Health Programs & US Family Health Plan)
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- MHNet (Coventry)/Tri-Care East
- United Healthcare
We also accept the following Employee Assistance Programs (EAP):
- ACI Specialty Benefits
- Anthem BCBS EAP
- BHS (Business Health Services)
- Cigna EAP
- Coastline EAP
- e4 Health Services
- Health Advocates
- LifeWorks Strategies
- Workplace Options
- United Healthcare EAP
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!